- We are asking for a three-year commitment from volunteers.
- We expect it will take approximately six hours a year.
- The first year you will setup six circular plots in woodlands, preferably in areas known to contain deer.
- Try to identify and tag between 20-50 individual seedlings of one or two species between the six plots.
- You will be measuring the natural height of each individual seedling.
- The following two years you will return and re-measure the height of the seedlings.
- The six plots must be at least 25 ft apart.